Monday 16 August 2021

Introduction to DSKI by Grade 3 Class of 2020/2021

I hope the soon-to-be Grade 4 students have enjoyed their summer holidays and are looking forward to coming back to school to meet their new teacher, this Thursday, August 19th.  I will be teaching Grade 3 again this year and I look forward to many interactions with the Grade 4 students as we share units of inquiry between the two grades. It was truly an honour teaching these students for the past two years and I wish them all the best in Grade 4 and in life.

Our last unit of the year focussed on the Grade 3 students recording several videos as part of our drama and information writing unit. Over the summer, I have been busy editing several of the projects while looking after my own two children. Unfortunately, a couple of the projects are still "works in progress" as editing more than 100 separate video clips into several videos; along with adding and editing green screen special effects, has taken much more time than anticipated. 

I will continue to work on and edit these projects and will share the links with the students and families as soon as they are ready.

At the moment, I am proud to present a Tour of DSKI by the Grade 3 English language students as they wrote, and recorded their own introductions to the different parts of our school. 



No comments:

Post a Comment